Some brokers make their living by accumulating as many listings as possible in hopes that some of them will sell. At OVBA, we limit the number of clients that we take on at any one time in order to give you the attention which you deserve.
At OVBA, we also prioritize the structure and terms of the sale over the sale price. Sometimes other factors are more important than the sale price. We want to sell your business under the best possible terms for all parties, but we also know from experience that if it is a lop sided deal, then it won’t stick.
You have put your heart and soul into your business and sacrificed to build it into what it is today.
So, when it comes time to sell, you need to engage the services of the best business transfer specialist that you can find.
How We Help You Sell Your Business
- Professionally prepare the financial picture and work with you to properly prepare your business.
- Value your business and appraise your assets in order to price it confidently.
- Market and network your business with strategic insight.
- Focus, Drive, and Negotiate so that the sale is made with the best possible terms in the shortest possible time.
What We Need from You Initially
- The last three years of profit & loss statements/tax returns.
- Details about your property or lease.
- A list of fixtures & equipment.
- Any other information regarding your business which you think may be helpful.